Saturday, February 20, 2010

For Ever.....


Friends...
some comes and goes
others stay forever.
some stupidly cheat you
others cherish you and treat you like you're part of their family.

This is a shout out to my friends.

I didn't think i would of been able to make a long-term friend.
believing that they would soon find out i'm not interesting enough and leave.
but during my years- from highschool and through uni; i've been blessed with the opportunity to be able to meet a wide range of people from all over the world. All with different personalities, different takes on life...

but to be able to find those few from the millions of people you meet throughout your life- those few that stands out from everyone else.

I'm blessed to have met my few. The three girls and two boys who I was able to meet. How we met, i can't remember it anymore, but i don't care about how we met, its the fact that we met, and that they've became my family.

I want to thank them for always looking after me. For always treating me as family. For always teasing me and picking on me. And for being there for me through the tough times.
I don't know what i would've done without you guys.

these five shares my dreams with me. It might not be the same as theirs, but they're always beside me when i dream.
though i know they do judge me when i can't spell/speak properly, they don't make me feel more stupid then i already feel
they're there for me to spill out my daily hatred of the world, and they will, instead of hitting me in the head and tell me to get over myself, join me in hating the world.

I hope that one day, I will be able to show you guys how much you mean to me.
I hope we will be friends forever

(I know we will, since we made a pact that if we're not taken by 35- we'll join together and live together with our cats/dogs/life size dolls) =P

No comments:

Post a Comment